Shelby County News is a travel blog detailing exhilarating activities in Shelby County like visiting the petting zoo, gliding in the skate park, hiking in Lake Shelby, scuba diving, or kayaking in the scenic Blue Water Park.
Our primary audiences are outdoor enthusiasts, boutique travelers, and explorers fascinated by nature’s beauty, sharing a knack for adventure, whether in exotic destinations or austere locations in Shelby County.
We also offer eye-opening articles on traveling tips, topical discussions, and Shelby County reports. We also encourage our readers to make traveling a habit for a more fulfilling life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do i need to get tested before I travel?
We recommend travelers get tested 1-3 days before traveling by plane internationally
Shoul I wear mask?
We strongly recommend that everyone wear a mask over their nose and mouth when in public, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
Is Shelby County worth every dollar?
The beauty of travel is that it’s accessible to everyone, in some form. You don’t have to go far to experience a new culture.
What are the activities that i should try once at Shelby?
- Blue Water Park: Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Paddle Boarding
- Oak Mountain State Park: Parks, Fishing, Hiking
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events: Party and Event, Team Building Activities, Go-Karts
- Hooligans Family Fun: Arcades, Mini Golf
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens: Event and Venues Spaces
- Moss Rock Festival: Festivals