Shelby County is a tourist attraction site in the USA with breathtaking places to explore at each stop.
Amongst the most remarkable places in Shelby, some spots carve the best of lasting memories for visitors. Read our recommended sites for you to explore
Providing everything you need to know along your journey to our beautiful places
Shelby Country News is a travel blog for travelers and Shelby County residents. We serve as tour guides for first-time visitors looking to explore the nooks and crannies of Shelby County. Moreover, we are happy to give you the first welcoming ovation.
Find out all about us via our about us page. You can also discover the most exciting activities to explore in Shelby County by browsing our Explore and Activities page.
Your destination for this year travel
Shelby county has unlimited alluring sites for visitors to experience
Hotels to stay
Activities in Shelby
– Birmingham Botanical Gardens: Event and Venues Spaces
– Moss Rock Festival: Festivals
– Blue Water Park: Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Paddle Boarding
– Oak Mountain State Park: Parks, Fishing, Hiking
– Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events: Party and Event, Team Building Activities, Go-Karts
I have been on numerous trips to other countries, but this trip has been my favorite. My grandson is ready to go next year when he will be 17 years old and I am looking forward to it.
The trip was amazing! Logistically – there really wasn’t a single hiccup. Drivers arrived when they were supposed to and all hotel arrangements were as we discussed. We also LOVED the restaurant you recommended and made a reservation for us…Our guide was amazing!
had an absolutely FABULOUS time in Shelby. Everything you arranged went smooth as silk. AndScuba Diving? Simply terrific. People, there are very accomodating my family and I enjoyed it a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do i need to get tested before I travel?
We recommend travelers get tested 1-3 days before traveling by plane internationally
Shoul I wear mask?
We strongly recommend that everyone wear a mask over their nose and mouth when in public, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
Is Shelby County worth every dollar?
The beauty of travel is that it’s accessible to everyone, in some form. You don’t have to go far to experience a new culture.
What are the activities that i should try once at Shelby?
- Blue Water Park: Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Paddle Boarding
- Oak Mountain State Park: Parks, Fishing, Hiking
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events: Party and Event, Team Building Activities, Go-Karts
- Hooligans Family Fun: Arcades, Mini Golf
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens: Event and Venues Spaces
- Moss Rock Festival: Festivals